- Refine texture + Whitening + Uniform complexion + Nourishment.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of propolis work perfect for irritated skin.
- Whitening functional ingredient improves the skin complexion.
- It can be used as a sleeping mask, wash-off mask or cream.
- As a sleeping mask: apply the mask over the face avoiding the eye and mouth area, gently massage it in as the last step in your skincare routine before going to bed. Rinse with water in the morning. Keep it in the fridge if you want a cooling effect.
- As a wash-off mask: apply a thick layer over the face, leave on for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Continue with your next skincare steps.
- As a cream: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount and gently spread over the entire face in an upwards and outwards motion. Pat until fully absorbed.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum